Skip to content
Parameters that the drawing shall contain:
- Units and drawing standards.
- Material type and condition, for example, CRS ASTM A1008 1/2 HARD
- Finish if required, for example, CLEAR ZINC ASTM B633 TYPE3
- Punching direction (determines burr side let us choose if not critical)
- Call out to specify if burrs have to be removed and or corners have to be rounded.
- Angular Tolerance for bends (preferred over linear tolerances)
- Critical Dimensions if needed (dimensions that are important to you should be indicated)
- Inside radii should be .010″ min
- Surface finish if required.
- Packaging requirements, for example, bulk packaging.
- Grain Direction (let us choose if not critical)
- If available please provide a 3D Model (SolidWorks, step, Iges, Parasolid)
- For Typical Tolerances of Stamped Metal Parts click the link.